Moul Falls Wells Gray
$59.00 – $499.00
The waters of Grouse creek drop 115ft. to form Moul falls in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Ambient audio of water falling and splashing.
H.264 /.mp4 file format. 4K 3840X2160 24fps. HD AAC audio, 317kbps, 48khz stereo.
Website use, Presentations
- Both public or private viewing, digital signage or website/internet viewing where no fees are charged.
- Unlimited uses, single license, world-wide in perpetuity. (Examples: presentations, displays, signs)
- NOT for use where fees are charged. (Examples: TV, VOD, PPV, subscriptions, museums, cinema)
- All TV media, VOD, PPV, exhibits where fee is charged, website sponsored posts & subscriptions, products for resale.
- Unlimited uses, single license, world-wide in perpetuity. (Examples: All TV media types, video on demand & pay per view, exhibits where fee is charged such as museums)
- NOT for use in Advertising
All Media types
- All Media types, unlimited uses, unlimited licenses, world-wide in perpetuity.
- Can be used for all media types including advertising.